Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Its nice to know...

We all have our own opinions.
Sometimes, we just tend to keep it to ourselves.
When we are asked about our opinions, maybe we'll tell our true opinion, or maybe not.

When I'm still very naive, I wouldn't accept any opinion other than mine. Though, today I'm still sometimes behave like that...haha!

However, when I become an observer(or should I say an "outsider") of a discussion group, I really enjoyed it when everybody can truly voice out their opinion. It is because we can learn from each other. But maybe not everybody will feel and think the same.

During a discussion, one might not say this but one might think like this,

"I'm right. You must be wrong!"
"I might not be correct, but so do you!"
"You are not with me, so you are against me!"


But have one ever think of this?:

"What a surprise! I never thought there would be people thinking like this!"
"If I were in their position, would I have said the same thing?"
"I'm right but so might they."
"You are not with me, but you are not against me! Thank you for making my life richer by sharing with me your precious opinions!"


After the discussion, can I forget what our differences that made us argue during the discussion?
Maybe yes. Maybe not.
But I'll try to let it go because I shall and I must remember what was the main purpose of the discussion.
It's for the best not for the worst!

It is nice to know that we do have differences!
To me, the differences made my life filled up with different colours!
To All my precious, thank you very much!

3 comments:

Devil's Son said...

firm stand...
good thing...

:)

Devil's Son said...

lol....thanks for visiting me back and glad that u like the tarot game..
anyway, my most recent updated blog is :

http://tangleehong.blogspot.com

just shifted 3 months ago..

Devil's Son said...

ps:..notice that u like to draw alot..

my blog also about designing..
hope u like it.. ;)