Monday, May 14, 2007

I want or not?

I want it?

I don't want it?

Before I was able to decide, it has gone!

Do I really want it?
Do I really want it just because it's not going to be mine?

Do I really don't want it?
Do I really don't want it after I've consider all the pro's and con's?

I don't know...
I only know that it has already gone!

At the beginning, I felt hurt.
After a while, I have to start to comfort and encourage myself.
After all, it's not there anymore.
What more could I do?

And, I shall remember what I've told myself last year:
"If you want to be happy, then you must not be selfish (or "count less"), be satisfied with what you have, put it down (or let it go), forgive and forget others." [in July, 2006 archive]

So, now, deal with it and it's no big deal anymore!
And in the end, it's not even a deal at all!
Hahahaha!!!

我要吗?

我不要吗?

当我在还没来得及决定之前,它已经不见了!

我真的要它吗?
我真的要它,就只因为它即将不是属于我的了?

我真的不要它吗?
当我已考虑了所有的好处与坏处过后,我真的不要它了?

我不知道。。。
我只知道它已不见了!

刚开始,我觉得被伤害了。
过了一阵子,我就得开始安慰和鼓励自己。
它,都已经不见了!
我还可以再做什么呢?

还有,我应该要记得我自己去年告诉自己什么:

"但是你要切记哦,要宽心,要快乐,就要少计较,知足,放得下,宽容他人."
[在July, 2006 的 archive].

所以,现在面对它。它就没什么大不了了!
到了最后,它根本就不是"它"了!
或许我应该说是"无"它了吧!
哈哈哈!

No comments: