Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Please, don't force me to be smart!

If someone tells me something about anything, as long as it is logic, I would have no doubts about them.

I choose to trust them.

Do you know why?
Because I believe the human nature is good at all course.

Maybe you'll say, "Please lah, there's no more good or kind human nature anymore in this real world! Wake up lah!"

Yes, I already knew this.
However, sometimes, I refuse to give up hope on human nature.
And, if I always had to think what's behind every words come out from people's mouth, I will be very tire of torturing my mind.

So, I choose to believe their words.

My ending?
Yes, your guess is right!
I was being cheated!

You might say that I'm stupid.
You might say that it was I who willingly to give them the chance to cheat on me! Who to be blamed then?

When next time I turn somebody down,
Please do not blame me for being cold blooded!

Why do you have to force me to be smart?!
WHY!!!!!!

The only story that still give me hope in human nature was a short story in a book I read before.
I couldn't remember the author and the title.

However, the story goes like this:
Once a person won a large sum of money. A poor lady carrying her sick baby and begged that person to help her sick baby. The person gave all his money won to the lady without any second thought. The poor lady, with her sick baby, went away quickly.
Other people saw the person giving away the money to the poor lady and told him,"You have being cheated! The lady always used the same old trick to cheat people!"
Then the person smile and said,"What a good news! There's no sick baby!"

No comments: