Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Preparing for the ENDING

When I was a little kid, I stayed opposite a temple.


And that's why my mum ordered us to go to sunday school in the temple.


Live, old , sickness and death were what I knew from the sunday school. However, I was too young to have any thoughts for these four words.


Years has passed. My observations has increased little by little.


The conclusion through my observation may not be the consequences and ending of my experience.


I've started to notice that if I'm lucky enough to have a family of my own, I would spent the rest of my life being a buzy bee for them. It is because I love my family.


When my children grow up, they will each have their own living.


And I would hoped that my soul mate would be still around, accompanying each other until the end of our lives.


I don't know whether will I stay single for the rest of my life, or that I could find my Mr. Right.


No matter how, I think I would stay single in the end.


Although I wish that I would leave this world earlier than my soul mate, but because I truly love him, I would rather see him finishes his life earlier than me. Only then I would really feel without any worry for him.


When I'm the only one left, what should I do then?


My children and my grandchildren won't be always accompanying me, so do my friends!

No comments: