Friday, May 18, 2007

Have you ever think of stop doing something?

Um.....now I have a stable and steady job.

But,


would it be enough to fulfill my current and future expenses?


would it satisfied my mental needs or should I say spiritually needs for years to come?


I don't know.


Somehow, now I just keep pushing myself to move forward and non-stop!

It feels good to excel...

At the same time, however, I just wish everything is just nice and enough. So, I don't have to keep on pushing and motivating myself all the time.


They have high expectation for me. I can't let them down. I must move on.

I never felt demotivated before, even in the toughest time of my job.

I can't say that I'm totally demotivated now. I'm just hoping that my life would be a bed of roses. at least once in a life time.

Who wouldn't? Right?


I just hope to come to a stop where I could really stop myself from over-thinking about taking actions for my present and future life, and doing it!


Tick...tick...tick...and suddenly ................................................

The clock stops to tick.

The time continues to run.

I couldn't turn back the time.

I just have to continue......
to drug myself with purpose, plan, action and motivation!





No comments: