Saturday, June 09, 2007

No parking at the Charity Food Fair!

Today I wanted to go to the Charity Food Fair organized by Eden Handicap Service Centre Berhad, a non-profit Christian run-organisation.

But when I reached there, not just a long queue of cars waiting for parking, no cars were allowed to enter the venue at all. Some just parked their car along the roadside even there's the white line there! For a sometimes coward driver like me who is afraid to get another SAMAN, and too skillFOOL to do a side-parking, I just have to kiss the Charity Food Fair goodbye!

I must give thumbs up for the public who supported the Charity Food Fair because of their great generosity and participation to help the Eden Handicap Service Centre!

Well, since I couldn't be there, I'll just wait for other days to go over there and donate directly. Actually, my mum asks the Eden Handicap Service Centre worker to collect my house old newspaper for recycling for three years already. And we'll continue to support the Eden Handicap Service Centre!

I came to know Eden Handicap Service Centre Berhad through the books of the founder of Eden Social Welfare Foundation in Taiwan, Ms Liu Hsia. Through Ms Liu Hsia's books, I started to know what does Eden means. Her writings inspires me deeply!

If you wish to know more about Eden Handicap Service Centre Berhad in Penang, please visit http://www.edenhandicap.org/

PS: I'm a Buddhist. But it when comes to helping the less fortunates, I know NO religion beliefs+race+nationality! Its the thoughts of helping voluntarily that counts! Thank you!

No comments: