Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Self-talking

I couldn't deny that I want the best, I want to be the best!
But things wouldn't go well as planned, as always!

Yes, I can't have any plan. Through my experience, once I started to plan for something, it will go wrong or turn out to be not what I've wanted!

So, what else can I do?

Just think from another angle only loh!

Although I'm not in the best position, but at least I will and do try my best to make the best out of the worst!
And I can't deny that I'm still looking forward to the best position!

Hey, this position, as what other perceive it as lousy, is also worth a try!

To make myself much happier, I can only tell myself that:
No matter who has a sit at the best position, that is not really much up to challenge. It is because it's already a comfort zone.
If I can sit at a bad position and turn it into the best position, that's what I call a real challenge! Not any Tom or Dick can simply do it!

Okay, what happen next?

Life goes on lor!

No comments: