Saturday, June 09, 2007

I'm PAKU-PAKIS






Still remember this plant, it's in the center of the tree, it has long leaves? We used to learned about it during our secondary school!


It survive or feed on other plant. But it won't harm the host plant or mother plant.


I, survive and feed on others' stories everyday!


Well, you might think that I like to gossip. Sorry, I don't like to gossip OFTEN, but OCCASIONALLY only! Hahaha......


Like paku-pakis, I absorb "nutrients" from the stories around me.


And like paku-pakis, I also get "sunshine" from the great stories surrounding me.




Be it useful or harmful "nutrients", they are my "sunshine"!


What happen if I lack of "essential nutrients" or I hunger for more "nutrients"?


I will let go my "spores" to new plants! And grow on the new plants!


Let the new cycle begin!

No comments: