Friday, June 15, 2007

Being Addicted to...!

Are you expecting replies or responses when you own one of these?

I knew I did!



Handphone:

Once I've got to look at my handphone so often because I was waiting and hoping the next reply or message would appear as soon as possible.

Even when I'm working, I just couldn't get my eyes of it!
(Yeah, I know it's not professional to do so! But...sometimes I'm just an ordinary human!)


When there was no reply at all, I would feel so upset and felt let down.
I feel so empty when it didn't beep beep anymore......


When I looked at other people getting messages so often, my feelings were even worse!



Mail: Email of course!
(I wonder if there were any people still write letters when they can email?)

When I started to use email, I was so eager to see that there would be new mails for me each time I check my inbox.

Then, I not only wanted to see mails, but I want to see mails which replies and ask me new questions.

I want to be cared for, I guess.


Blogging:

It's a new stuff I'd get to know from newspaper.
I tried blogging.

And it feels good to be able to express myself and share my feelings and thoughts with others!

Now, it's not just about expressing and sharing anymore.
I'm hoping that there will be more bloggers looking or reading through my blog.
I'm hoping to get more comments from either my friends or bloggers.
I just can't forget how happy I am when I've got a comment from you!

Once I come back from work, the first thing I'll check is my blog! Everyday!

I wouldn't deny this. Yes, I want more attention and recognition!

Should I say that I have turned all these desires into habits?

Or should I say I am a "REPLIES" ADDICT?



When you have free time, what would you be doing?

When there are new stuffs around, would you be even of thinking to try them out?

When you can't just continue what you were used to do for quite some times, what would you do then?

No comments: