Sunday, April 15, 2007

My valuable experience during selling cars (1)

I've always wanted to work in other field before starting to teach because I want to tell my students what's the real world is like. Although I have not see all of the real world, at least I know very little about it. Now, it seems like these experience are not only useful to them, it's also benefiting to me as well for my future.


Here are the summary of my experience:
1. Before I want to buy something, I'll make sure there will be an OFFICIAL RECEIPT issued to me when I pay.
If not, forget about buying that thing! Do you know why? Because if the thing you buy is not delivered to you, you have NO PROVE that you have paid for the thing you buy! Then, whom can you complaint to without any prove? Be alert, even the salesperson is your very own cousin or good friend!



2. I MUST BANK-IN my SALARY even my salary is paid with cash.
When you want to apply for loan, the bank will look at your income with prove such as payslip and bank statement (e.g: how much money in bank-in & withdraw from your account). If you are the officer, would you consider to approve one's loan if he/she can't show you any prove of income in black and white? Unless you have decided that you are not going to apply for any loan in the future for buying car or house or so on, PLEASE, PLEASE spend some time to bank-in your income for your future sake.
January 12, 2007

No comments: