Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The new beginning

"Well, I really hope that I can pass the exam this time."

I asked,'Why do you have to worry? If you have put in your effort, you will pass your exam'
Just remember, no matter what happened, it's not the end. Don't worry.'

This happened few days ago.

----------------------------------

'I didn't pass the exam! I must leave immediately...'
All his friends were so sad. My heart break too.
If I didn't know him lately, I didn't know that he's talented in singing and acting.
He could be so funny.

I wasn't prepare for this too...

He really looked so sad.

Looking at him and his friends, all I could ever do was just to say,
'You never knew what life is waiting for you in the future. There are many path that you can choose from now on. Remember, this is not the end. It just a beginning. Your new journey has just begun!'

After given him some real life examples,
slowly, he began to look no so upset.
And a little smile (although it was still a sad smile) appeared on his face.

3 comments:

andersonloo said...

Turun turun turun, after turun is naik.....

迷迭香 said...

he needs ur support and guidance...and i am sure u r doing a good job!!
^_^

Vincent Cho said...

it's good that he has you as his friend =)