Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My 2008 aspiration...

1) I want to join voluntary organization, and become a volunteer to help in blood and organ donation campaign---realized.

2) I hoped that one day, one or some of the students will be going to help the needy after I shared my experience and brought them to the handicapped centre --- one student who graduated last semester called me up from Kelantan for futher details because he and his society members wanted to visit the handicapped centre---realized.

3) My small time dream: to futher my studies in a local university --- realized.

4) I was always thinking why some people never use that opportunity to share experience to help them to find their home one day --- this year, thanks to a boy's idea, I helped him. Although I don't know how's the effect yet, but I have faith and confidence that in the future, it will happen! --- realized.

5) After the talk given by Ajahn Brahmavamso (http://www.bswa.org/) in the year end 2007, I was so inspired and determined to go for a meditation retreat by Ajahn Brahmavamso! I started learning meditation from my teacher and finally attended the meditation retreat by Ajahn Brahmavamso! It was a great realization! --- realized.

I found that if I were to make aspiration for a good cause, it will happened eventually! And I'm glad that I did make all these aspiration!

Year 2009 aspiration? I've already made some of it in year 2008, just wait and see when will all of them be realized!!!

I wish all of you:
Happy Year 2009
and happy dreams will come true!

1 comment:

Vincent Cho said...

happy new year 2009 to you too =)