Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Oh, I never thought I would answer...

Student: Teacher, I'm so worried. I can't concentrate on my studies because there are just too much to revise for the final exam. Will the final exam be easy or difficult?

Teacher: Well, it can be easy. It can be difficult. However, there's only one thing you can do about it.

Student: That is ...?

Teacher: Just answer it! No matter easy or difficult questions, all you can do is just to answer it. So why do you need to worry about the questions?

Student: There's one more. I love my life here. Time pass by so fast. I just couldn't imagine that I'm going to leave my friends so soon! I will miss them so much! How am I going to face it?

Teacher: Will all the relationship remain permanent?

Student: No.

Teacher: Will you get upset over something that is not permanent?

Student: No.

Teacher: So do you still have to worry about your relationship with your friends?

Student: Oh, my! I never thought I would give you that answer! Thank you, teacher!

(Suddenly, I see a sign of relief from the student's expression)

3 comments:

khengsiong said...

"Will all the relationship remain permanent?"
That is not an easy question, except probably for Buddhists.

Vincent Cho said...

短短一篇,就能感觉得出你是一位不错的导师了^^

迷迭香 said...

sometimes they just dun seem to see the bigger picture, tks to u, now they can see better! ^_^