Thursday, September 27, 2007

Never thought of it...


Are you familiar with these atomic models?

After I turned my head away for just a few minutes,


登登登! There's a new pair of new BIG & CUTE glasses!
Just can't underestimate my children's imagination, vision, creativity and innovation although they were already teenagers!

After they have completed their assignment, I thought: why not let them have some fun with the models? And another childhood hero was built (from my own interpretation)



Of course, there were others 'surprise' model built.

There were differences between boys and girls:
Boys would 'explore' the model out of the box.
Girls would arranged and placed the model built in order.

Thumbs up for you all, boys and girls!
And thanks for the memories!

2 comments:

andersonloo said...

Atomic model, long time didn't "c" inside my mind.. hahaha.. nearly forget about it...

kai said...

anderson: that's why I labelled it as 'memories' loh!